Some links in this post may be affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and make a purchase, you may receive a small commission at no cost to you. But rest assured that all opinions are my own. You can read my full affiliate disclaimerhere.
SEO reporting tools help you optimize your site for search and increase your traffic. But with so many tools to choose from, it can be hard to find the right combination. To help you choose one, I've rounded up the 13 best SEO reporting software and tools for keyword research, backlink tracking, competitor analysis, and more.
Whether you're a growing business looking for all-in-one software, or a new blogger in need of a free tool, I've got you covered.
What is the best SEO reporting software?
Before I get into my recommendations for the best SEO reporting software, let's consider what exactly SEO reporting software is.
SEO software analyzes your website and reveals how it ranks in search (ie Google). The best SEO reporting tools help youconduct keyword research, explore backlinks, identify broken links, study your competitors and discover ways to optimize your website.
The use of keywords is absolutely crucial for ranking in Google, since you want to create content that people are searching for. But it's only one piece of the puzzle: Backlinks from other sites are also critical to building your site's domain authority and proving to Google that your site is trustworthy.
With SEO reporting software, you can also audit your website or blog for technical issues like redirection, slow loading speed, duplicate content, server error pages, and security issues. SEO software helps bloggers and business owners identify areas that need improvement.
Now that you understand how SEO reporting tools can help your website, read my recommendations on the best SEO reporting tools for small businesses and blogs.
- Analytical Google
- Google search console
- screaming toad
- SEO PowerSuite
- room light bulb
- kilowatt finder
- raven tools
- growth bar
- SE Classification
- Google data study
Ahrefs is one of the best SEO reporting tools out there. Not only can you dig deeper into keyword research, but Ahref's backlink exploration feature shows you links to your site from other sites. With this leading SEO reporting tool, you can also benchmark your backlinks against your competitors.
In addition, Ahrefs reveals the domain rank and URL rank of websites. Although not directly used by Google, these two ratings provide information about how much Google trusts your site. These are numeric values from 0 to 100, with 100 being the best.
Other notable features include:
- Website browser:It provides detailed information about the organic search traffic and backlink profile of any website. It also shows you if your competitors are doing paid search advertising and where they are sending paid traffic to.
- Search by Keyword:It helps you find the right keywords to increase the ranking of your blog content. You can use filters like "phrase match" and "have the same terms" to find new ideas you might not have thought of. You can also see what keywords a competitor is ranking for which you can also search for.
- Site audit:It crawls every page of your site to give you an overall SEO health score, flag SEO issues, and provide recommendations on how to improve them.
- Rating Tracker:It tracks your rankings over time and compares them to your competitors.
- Content Browser:It helps you discover and analyze content that works well in your niche.
Ahrefs is best for...
All. This powerful tool helps you do extensive keyword research, learn from the competition, optimize your site, and track backlinks.
It is an excellent and popular choice among bloggers and businesses alike. However, it can be cost prohibitive (and very advanced) tobeginner bloggers.
If you're a beginner, you can rely on cheaper or free SEO reporting software to get started and consider upgrading to Ahrefs later.
Ahrefs offers five plans: Lite, Standard, Advanced Legacy, Advanced, and Agency. Pricing starts at $82 per month when paid annually and goes up from there.
If you want to try it out for seven days, even if it's just for keyword research, you can for $7.
Along with Ahrefs, SEMrush is another leading SEO research tool among bloggers and businesses alike. This tool also helps you research keywords, analyze your competitors, and audit your website's backlinks.
SEMrush key features include:
- Backlink Audit:Find out which sites link to you, as well as which sites link to your competitors.
- Luneta:Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors and learn what they are doing to rank higher.
- SEMrush Ranking Tool:Evaluate your rankings over time, and compare them to other sites in your niche.
- Content Audit Tool:Track the performance of your content, including social shares, organic traffic, and page status. You can also see all of your blog titles and article word counts in one place (and point patterns).
SEMRush is best for...
Keyword tracking and backlink auditing. SEMrush offers a detailed comparison of your keywords and recommends alternative keywords that may rank better in search engines. Also, it helps you analyze your competitors and learn from what they are doing.
Like Ahrefs, SEMrush is quite an expensive tool used by successful bloggers and businesses. It can be very expensive if you are just starting out. Also, you may not take full advantage of all of its features until you gain experience with SEO analysis.
SEMrush has three plans, Pro, Guru, and Business. Pricing starts at $99.95 per month when billed annually.
Moz offers an all-in-one SEO reporting tool. From keyword research to content ranking, Moz is a great platform for monitoring your site's performance and improving your SEO.
While Ahrefs uses "domain rating" to measure the health of your site, Moz uses the term "domain authority". It is also a number between 0 and 100 that suggests the reputation of your site in the eyes of Google.
Moz's SEO reporting tool allows you to:
- Check the search engine results pages (SERPs) to see your ranking.
- Evaluate your link building ability to stay ahead of the competition.
- Audit your content and formulate ways to improve your on-page SEO.
- Find out how your site ranks for keywords.
- Scour the web for ideas and content related to your target keywords.
Moz is better for...
Search by Keyword. Moz provides a wealth of valuable data showing how specific keywords can rank on search engines. The tool also indicates the number of competitors ranked for a given keyword.
This SEO reporting tool has four plans: Standard, Medium, Large, and Premium. Plans start at $79 per month when paid annually or $99 when paid monthly.
You can try Moz's 30-day free trial to see if it's the best SEO reporting software for you.
Google Analytics is a 100% free SEO reporting tool. It measures your site's organic traffic and reveals areas that need improvement. This free tool is essential to analyze your traffic and audience and optimize your blog.
With Google Analytics, you can see,
- Visitors to your blog and how they interact with your site.
- The most popular content on your blog, based on the number of visits.
- The specific keywords that bring visitors to your blog.
- Bounce rate (the percentage of visitors who leave your blog shortly after arriving) and how long visitors stay on your site.
- The geographic location of your visitors and the devices they use.
Google Analytics is better for...
Monitor your website traffic and referral sources daily and over time. This includes page views and sessions, as well as traffic sources.
Every blogger and website owner should use Google Analytics. It provides great insight into your site's performance that you can use to inform your content calendar.
5.Google search console
While Google Analytics primarily helps you see how many people are visiting your site and how they found it, Google Search Console helps you check your site's SEO performance and technical structure.
This SEO tool,
- It shows you which keywords your site ranks for and how much traffic they are generating.
- Identify errors such as incorrect tags, broken links, and incorrect meta descriptions.
- It helps you improve your visibility and ranking in search engine results.
Google Search Console is better for...
Bloggers and website owners who want to improve their website's ranking, visibility and presence on the SERPs.
Screaming Frog is a website crawler that checks the SEO of your website. Their SEO Spider tool checks for errors or technical issues by tracking your backlinks and rankings.
Here's what you can expect from this colorful SEO reporting software:
- Identifies page issues that reduce your site's visibility in search engines.
- Backlinks from Monitora Seus.
- Identifies technical errors, such as server response errors, redirects, and duplicate content.
- Creates a detailed report that can be exported to programs such as Microsoft Excel.
- It integrates with other SEO tools like Google Analytics.
Screaming Frog is best for...
Scan medium to large websites for errors that limit their visibility in search engine results. And it seems to be quite popular with big companies:
Screaming Frog has two main plans, a free plan and a paid plan with more features that start at £149.00 per year (around $205). Please note that Screaming Frog is a UK based company but is used by companies all over the world.
SEO PowerSuite is one of the best SEO reporting tools, especially for beginner bloggers on a tight budget. It has a free version and comes with essential features like rank tracking, competitor snooping, and a link helper for backlinks.
SEO PowerSuite features include:
- Rank tracking to assess how your site ranks for specific keywords.
- SEO Scope to track your competitor's statistics like ranking, backlinks, and areas of weakness.
- Link Helper that identifies third-party sites linking to your site and opportunities to build more links to make your site more trustworthy.
- Website crawler that audits your blog to produce data on organic traffic, social shares, and on-page SEO.
SEO PowerSuite is best for...
Small businesses and bloggers who want access to comprehensive SEO reports on a tight budget.
SEO PowerSuite has a 100% free plan, which makes it a great tool for bloggers. To save the SEO history of your projects and access other features, you can purchase a license, which starts at $299/year.
8.room light bulb
Sitebulb audits your site and produces color-coded reports, maps, and charts. You can use these images to optimize your website for better results.
Sitebulb's SEO reporting tool can:
- Identify indexing issues that reduce site visibility.
- Discover duplicate content, wrong title tag, meta description and URL.
- Identify broken links, page issues, and redirects.
- Produce reports in PDF format to view later or instantly share with third parties.
Sitebulb is best for...
Bloggers and small business owners looking for an all-in-one SEO tool that creates visual charts and data representations.
The platform offers two plans. with prices starting at $13.50 per month.
KWFinder is one of the best SEO reporting software for discovering long tail keywords. It also tells you which keywords would be hard to rank for so you don't waste your time on them.
With KWFinder you can:
- Identify backlinks and find opportunities to get more.
- Track your blog's search engine rankings.
- Find the best keywords that resonate with your target audience based on locale. For example, it can help you find keywords that match your country or city.
- Identify relevant long-tail keywords, which can increase the chance of your site ranking higher in search engines.
KWFinder is best for...
Search by Keyword. It gives you a helpful keyword difficulty score so you can create a content plan and optimize your chances of ranking.
This tool comes with three plans starting at $29.90 per month. Before you sign up for any of their paid plans, you can take advantage of their 10-day free trial to find out how this tool works and decide if it's the best SEO reporting tool for you.
This cloud-based SEO reporting tool allows you to manage your website SEO, customer engagement, social shares, and marketing campaigns.
With Raven Tools you can:
- Analyze the performance of your blog in search engine results.
- Gerenciar backlinks.
- Create, monitor and evaluate marketing campaigns.
- Spy on your competitors for keywords, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Pull data from third-party SEO tools and Google Analytics to generate a single, detailed report.
- Rank tracking in the SERPs.
Raven Tools is best for...
Bloggers and small business owners who need a simple SEO reporting tool with basic tracking.
Raven Tool has five plans. The cheapest allows two users, while the most expensive allows up to 40 users. Plans start at $39/mo when paid annually.
GrowthBar is one of the best SEO reporting tools to track your SEO and rankings, as well as your competitor stats.
You can use this SEO tool to:
- Find the best keyword suggestions for your content.
- Track keyword rankings to identify how your site compares to other sites in your niche.
- Identify errors on your website, such as website crawl errors or DNS errors.
- Measure the organic traffic of your website.
- Identificar backlinks.
- Measure the performance of social networks and Google ads.
GrowthBar is best for...
Keep an eye on your competitors and measure the performance of your paid ads on Google and social networks.
This reporting tool has three plans starting at $29 per month.
SE Ranking is a leading SEO reporting software that can help you create a comprehensive SEO strategy for your website. This SEO tool offers the following:
- Website crawler to detect errors on your website.
- Backlinks scanner to check third party website links that drive traffic to your website.
- Keyword suggestions to choose the best keywords when creating content.
- Competitor tracking to assess the statistics of your competitors and identify opportunities to outperform them.
- Creation of marketing plans for better SEO results.
- Social media analytics and auto posting.
SE rating is best for
Business owners and digital agencies looking for accurate SEO tracking, detailed website analysis, and a comprehensive marketing plan including social media posts.
SE Ranking offers plans starting at $31 per month. This platform also allows you to customize your plan based on your specific needs.
13Google data study
Are you a visual learner? Do you need a tool to present visual data in graphs and tables or collaborate on reports with your colleagues?
Google Data Studio has your back. This free tool connects to a variety of data sources like Google Analytics, SEMrush, or your social media accounts.
Once you're connected to site data and SEO, you can tell your data story with tables, graphs, pivot tables, geographic maps, or other visuals.
You can create brand reports that show how your site is performing over time and help you identify areas that need optimization.
Google Data Studio is best for...
Collect site statistics and data from various sources, such as social networks and third-party SEO tools, to create visual reports.
How to choose the best SEO reporting tool
When it comes to choosing the best SEO reporting software for your website, consider these important factors:
- Precision and integration:The best SEO reporting tools have a reputation for accuracy and integrate with third-party apps like SalesForce and Shopify.
- Helpful Resources:The most important features are keyword research, position tracking, competitor data, backlink monitoring, and website analytics. If you find a tool with these capabilities, it's a great place to start your SEO campaign.
- cost x value:Whether you're a budding blogger or a business owner, you want a reporting tool that supports your SEO strategy without draining your wallet. If so, you may want to consider free or low-cost tools to get started. You can also use a site's free or promotional trial to run multiple keyword searches that fill your content calendar for months.
- Report on social networks:While these SEO reporting tools focus on search traffic coming from Google, you might also like tools that connect to your social media channels.
Using an SEO reporting tool can be a game changer for your blog or online business, especially if your goal is to increase traffic to your website.
Of course, these SEO tools can only take you so far. To attract consistent traffic, you also need to create great content.
Soon to learn how?Head over to this guide for a detailed look.How to write an article that ranks first on Google.
About Rebecca SafierRebecca Safier is a blogger and digital marketer who teaches others how to use SEO and other best practices to build profitable blogging businesses.
What is the best SEO report? ›
14 Best SEO Reporting Tools
Google Analytics. Google Search Central. Google Data Studio. SEMrush.
What is SEO Reporting? SEO reporting tracks your website's SEO performance. It tells you which SEO marketing efforts are working (e.g., identify specific keywords for organic search) and recommends opportunities for growth.Which SEO tool is the most effective and simple to use? ›
Ahrefs: SEO Keyword Tool
Ahrefs is one of the most recommended SEO tools online. It's only second to Google when it comes to being the largest website crawlers. SEO experts can't get enough of Ahrefs' Site Audit feature as it's the best SEO analysis tool around.
Google Mobile-Friendly Test
One of the simpler Google SEO checkers, the mobile-friendly test tells you whether or not your site is mobile-friendly. It also tells you why or why not.
A good SEO tool should allow you to view the domain authority and page authority of a given webpage. They describe the authority of a given site, and you can analyze the results for each page separately. Domain and page authority inform you about your chances of appearing high on Google Search.What are your top 5 SEO recommendations? ›
- Structured data matters. ...
- Page freshness. ...
- Internal linking (still matters) ...
- Title tags. ...
- Obtain backlinks.
- Study Your Competitors' Best Performing Pages. ...
- Conduct a Competitor Keyword Gap Analysis. ...
- Find (and Steal) Your Competitor's Broken Backlinks. ...
- Use Internal Links to Supercharge Page 2 Rankings. ...
- Clean Up Toxic Links. ...
- Earn Authority Backlinks with Digital PR.
- SmartSites: Overall Best for Small Businesses.
- Victorious: Best for New Websites.
- WebFX: Best for Affordable Monthly SEO Plans.
- OuterBox: Best for E-Commerce.
- SEO Brand: Best for Brand Building.
Keyword ranking tool
Our Simple SEO's software uses multiple algorithms to analyze and evaluate your website for the keywords you specify and creates a customized set of actions that will help improve your website's rankings in Google and other popular search engines.
These 10 results are preferred because they are well written and thoroughly optimized using SEO. There are about 12 different types of SEO that help websites to rank better on search engine result pages.
What is SEO Tools for Excel? ›
SeoTools for Excel is a plugin that adds a bunch of useful SEO-related functions and other web metrics directly to Excel. We've paired SE Ranking up with SeoTools for Excel to help you closer analyze your sites, competitors and keyword statistics in Excel. Data is transferred through the SE Ranking API.Which is the best free SEO tool for beginners? ›
- Panguin Tool. ...
- Wordtracker Scout. ...
- Lipperhey. ...
- Bing Webmaster Tools. ...
- Dareboost. ...
- Siteliner. Get a full SEO report for free. ...
- KWFinder. No-nonsense keyword research tool. ...
- People Also Ask. This free tool pulls questions that appear in the “People Also Ask” section of Google's search results.
|Customizable Meta Titles||Starting Price|
|Weebly||✅||$6/mo (billed annually)|
|DreamHost WP Website Builder||✅||$2.59/mo|
- MozBar SEO toolbar.
- Bing Webmaster Tools.
- SEO Review Tools.
- WordStream by Local IQ Free Keyword Research Tool.
- Keyword Tool.
Important Facts About SEO Pricing & Costs Include the Following: Average SEO costs are $100-$250 an hour for US SEO agencies. SEO costs often range from $2,500 – $10,000 per month for US agencies. The average SEO plan costs $2819 per month (per Ahrefs)Does Google SEO cost money? ›
Technically, SEO is free. You're not paying money for SERP placement. Google ranks content based on a number of factors including the E-A-T trio: Expertise, Authority, and Trust. They're going to highly rank those who are seen as valuable resources for users.How do I SEO myself on Google? ›
- Make your site interesting and useful.
- Know what your readers want (and give it to them)
- Act in a way that cultivates user trust.
- Make expertise and authoritativeness clear.
- Provide an appropriate amount of content for your subject.
- Avoid distracting advertisements.
- Use links wisely.
Although SEO software tools usually cost money, they provide invaluable insight that can undoubtedly support your organic performance and business goals. SEO software is a business solution first and foremost. SEO tools can give you data and insights on how well (or not) your website is performing.How can I learn SEO for free? ›
- Semrush Academy. Semrush Academy is one of the best courses available. ...
- HubSpot Academy. HubSpot Academy contains a more content-oriented set of courses, including videos on inbound marketing, email marketing and even Instagram marketing. ...
- Udemy SEO. ...
- Codecademy. ...
- Coursera SEO.
- Choose the right URL.
- Create titles and descriptions for each page.
- Utilize anchor text.
- Add alt text to all your images.
- Give your site structure with the right headers.
- Create quality content.
- Do keyword research.
- Prioritize proactive indexing.
Can I do SEO on my own? ›
If you've wondered, “Can I do SEO myself?” the answer is definitely. You don't need to hire an outside agency to improve your SEO, and this guide gives you some basic SEO tips to get started.What are 3 main areas of SEO? ›
- On-page SEO – Anything on your web pages – Blogs, product copy, web copy.
- Off-page SEO – Anything which happens away from your website that helps with your SEO Strategy- Backlinks.
- Technical SEO – Anything technical undertaken to improve Search Rankings – site indexing to help bot crawling.
- Complete Keyword Research.
- Develop Long-Form Content.
- Tell Google Which Pages Not to Crawl.
- Create Easily Digestible Content.
- Create Unique Page Titles.
- Accurately Describe Page Contents.
- Use Headings and Formatting.
- First-hand experience on a topic (the new “E” in EEAT) ...
- Audience-targeted, not traffic-targeted content. ...
- Increased emphasis on author authority. ...
- Satisfying, helpful content. ...
- A.I content & content writing software. ...
- SEO automation. ...
- Changes to CTRs by SERP positions. ...
- Product page SEO.
In 2022, Core Web Vitals tops the list because not only has it been a ranking factor, it continues to become a stronger one each year. Core Web Vitals are a set of ranking factors that Google uses to see the overall experience of a user on a particular website.Who is the World No 1 SEO expert? ›
1. Brian Dean. As a top SEO expert, Brian Dean has been dubbed an "SEO genius" by Entrepreneur.com and a "brilliant entrepreneur" by Inc Magazine. Brian's award-winning blog, Backlinko.com, has been listed by Forbes as a top "blog to follow".Is it worth hiring an SEO expert? ›
While investing in SEO services isn't cheap, it can be a worthwhile investment if you want to generate more traffic to your site and raise conversions. If you're interested in hiring an SEO consultant, make sure you have the budget to do so.What is the best SEO for a small business? ›
- Find the right keywords. ...
- Focus on your unique offerings. ...
- Don't overstuff your site with keywords. ...
- Build links to your site. ...
- Publish high-quality content and lots of it. ...
- Get social. ...
- Make sure your website is user-friendly. ...
- Measure results.
SEO is not that hard to learn, but it can be confusing and overwhelming to get started. Learning SEO means learning about a long list of individual digital marketing strategies, which can feel a bit like adding new weapons to your arsenal as you learn how to wield them.How can I practice SEO without website? ›
But you actually don't need to have a website in order to practice SEO for your business. One of the best ways you can do SEO without a website is through a Google My Business (GMB) listing. A GMB listing is an online business listing that ranks locally on Google.
Does Google have free SEO tools? ›
Google's SEO tools are a great place to start.
Since the search engine currently accounts for 70% of all searches, their SEO tools harness the most accurate and comprehensive source of data. The best part of using these tools is that they're absolutely free and generally unlimited.
- On-page SEO. Our Beginners Guide to SEO outlines the basics of search engine optimization, and on-page SEO is one of the easiest and most common ways to boost site visibility. ...
- Off-page SEO. ...
- Local SEO. ...
- Technical SEO.
- technical SEO: How well your content can be crawled and indexed.
- content: Having the most relevant and best answers to a prospect's question.
- on-site SEO: The optimization of your content and HTML.
- off-site SEO: Building authority to ensure Google stacks the deck in your favor.
SEO is divided in two parts: On-page SEO and off-page SEO. On-page SEO refers to all techniques that can be implemented on your website to improve your ranking in SERP (search engine results pages), whereas off-page SEO refers to everything that can be done outside of your website to improve its visibility on the web.How does SEO software work? ›
SEO software is a tool that allows users to identify, analyze and organize keywords and plan strategies around them, improving their organic search rankings. This solution does other important things, including backlink analysis, content optimization and link building.How much should a beginner SEO cost? ›
|Cheap SEO||$500 to $3,000 per month|
|Mid-range SEO||$3,000 to $15,000 per month|
|High-end SEO||$15,000-$30,000 per month|
|Enterprise SEO||$30,000-1 Million + per month|
78.2% of SEOs charge monthly retainers for some or all of their services. 54.5% of SEOs only offer one pricing model (i.e., hourly, retainer, or per-project). $501–$1,000 is the most popular monthly retainer. $75–$100 is the most popular hourly rate.What is the best way to automate reports? ›
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a free and widely popular reporting tool. ...
- Google Data Studio. Google Data Studio is another type of free reporting software that enables users to be able to build and configure interactive dashboards. ...
- SolveXia. ...
- Power BI. ...
SEO automation is the process of using software to optimize a website's performance programmatically. Here are a few concrete examples of SEO automations AI-driven. SEO automation is the process of using software to optimize a website's performance programmatically.Can I Automate Google Analytics reports? ›
Once the data is inside a Google Spreadsheet, users can easily manipulate Google Analytics data, create new visualizations, and build internal dashboards. Google Analytics Report Automation (Magic Script) simplifies this process and makes it easy to get the data you want so that you can focus on analysis and reporting.
How do you automate SEO tasks? ›
What SEO Tasks Can Be Automated?
- Position tracking.
- Website crawls.
- Monitoring for brand mentions and new links.
- Analyzing the quality of your link profile.
- Analyzing log files.
- Keyword intent analysis.
- Generating meta descriptions at scale.
- Wrike. Best for collaboration on project reporting. ...
- Zoho Analytics. Best reporting tool for easy-to-read charts. ...
- Whatagraph. Best reporting tool for marketing agencies. ...
- DashThis. Unlimited users, data sources, and integrations in all plans. ...
- MeisterTask. ...
- datapine. ...
- Tableau. ...
Report automation in Excel is all about maximizing productivity and saving time. Report Automation allows you to take a relatively hands-off approach to the report creation and updating process by using software, manual coding, and other technologies.How do you automate daily reporting? ›
Report automation is the process through which digital marketing reports are created and automatically updated using a software. The gathered data can then be delivered to specific email addresses on a regular basis with automatic email dispatches.What should be avoided in SEO? ›
- Slow Site Speed. ...
- Bad Reviews on Google. ...
- Faulty Google My Business Verification Code. ...
- Lack of Location-Specific Pages. ...
- Duplicate Content. ...
- Broken Images and Missing Alternative Texts. ...
- Outdated Content and Information on Site. ...
- Not Optimizing Your Website for Mobile.
The simple answer is that SEO can be a great way to make a decent living, and provided you have the skills to scale an SEO practice, the sky's the limit. Nowadays, there are a lot of ways to make money online: from building an ecommerce website to creating a blog to promote products and services.What is illegal way of SEO? ›
Using veiled text in your SEO may also get you in trouble eventually. Other common illegal SEO tactics include link farms, using doorway pages, and the misuse of redirecting links. To get the most out of SEO, it's best to be conversant with the various applicable ranking factors, regulations, and best practices.What will replace Google Analytics? ›
The simple version: Universal Analytics is getting replaced by Google Analytics 4 starting July 1, 2023.Is Google Analytics still legal? ›
Is Google Analytics ILLEGAL in your country? Due to recent rulings on the GDPR, Google Analytics users are under fire for transmitting personal data outside of the EU. If your country is bound by the GDPR, continuing to use Google Analytics may now be illegal.Is Google Analytics obsolete? ›
On July 1, 2023, standard Universal Analytics properties will stop processing new hits. If you still rely on Universal Analytics, we recommend that you prepare to use Google Analytics 4 going forward.
How do you make SEO from scratch? ›
- Make a list of topics.
- Make a list of long-tail keywords based on these topics.
- Build pages for each topic.
- Set up a blog.
- Create a consistent blogging schedule.
- Create a link-building plan.
- Compress media files before uploading them to your site.
- Stay up-to-date on SEO news and best practices.
- Choose the right URL.
- Create titles and descriptions for each page.
- Utilize anchor text.
- Add alt text to all your images.
- Give your site structure with the right headers.
- Create quality content.
- Do keyword research.
- Prioritize proactive indexing.
- Know Your Keywords. First things first. ...
- Write High Quality Content (Naturally) ...
- Use Keywords in Your Website Page URLs. ...
- Don't Overlook Page Titles. ...
- Review Every Page for Additional Keyword Placement. ...
- Improve User Experience. ...
- Hire an Expert.