If you're looking for the best SEO reporting software the internet has to offer, you've come to the right place. 👌👌
It's important to always keep an eye on your SEO reports and it helps you keep track of your progress and KPIs.
But to do that, you need an effective SEO reporting tool. There are many options to choose from, but which one is the best? 🤔
Today we are going to look and compare 11 of the best SEO reporting tools.
1.SurferSEO- The best all-in-one SEO tool including reports. This tool pays for itself with helpful recommendations to take your site to the next level. 🤑🤑
2.SEMrush- the best SEO reporting tool for larger teams and companies. It's another complete tool with an effective marketing toolkit to take advantage of. 💪
3.manga– another great SEO reporting tool. With everything you need to excel in SEO, this tool is perfect for beginners. 👍👍
Surfer-SEOis our all-time favorite all-in-one SEO tool. Its impressive list of features will save your time on many things and even improve the performance of your content on various websites.
If you're someone who spends a lot of time researching competitors' content or messaging authors with content, Surfer SEO is about to change the game. 😱😱
Even if you are new to SEO, Surfer SEO is easy to use thanks to its recommendations. You'll feel like you're working with an industry professional instead of just using an online tool! 😎
Surfer SEO has four main features including Planner, Brief, Content Editor and Audit. Here's what you can expect from these four components:
- The planner helps with keyword research and SERP analysis to plan new content. 👍
- The summary uses Surfer SEO's AI tools to create optimized outlines for your content.
- The content editor provides on-page recommendations for your custom content using trending high ranking keywords and your biggest competitors. 😏
- Use Surfer SEO's audit feature to research and analyze competitors before using recommendations for content that's already on your site. 😲
But that's not all Surfer SEO does (in fact, it hardly scratches the surface). You can also create reports that help you easily share information with your customers or colleagues.
Instead of spending 30-60 minutes gathering information for your reports, Surfer SEO lets you do it all in just a few minutes. These can be shared externally via email or downloads. As simple as that! 🤪🤪
The only problem with Surfer SEO is the price. This tool is for people who are serious about creating and managing content. The most basic plan will cost you $49 per month annually or $59 per month billed monthly. 🤔
Despite the higher cost, Surfer SEO is definitely worth it if you consider the recommendations. There's a reason this tool is taking the industry by storm, and you can benefit from it right now! 🤩🤩🤩
SEMrushit's our second favorite SEO tool because it's so complete - everything you could possibly need from your SEO tool is right here, built right into the SEMrush interface.
With over 50 tools and reports covering every possible aspect of online marketing (we're talking ranking tracking, keyword research, PR monitoring, link building, CCP research,Emore!), it's no wonder that SEMrush has become one of the industry leaders. 🤓
SEMrush has over 10 million active users and has even won awards for its ingenuity and innovation in the world of online marketing. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The reporting function is often unmatched by other platforms, with a lot of flexibility and special features. This makes it ideal for larger companies, but smaller companies can also benefit.
You can create visually appealing and customizable PDF reports. There are templates to make the process easier, but you can also create custom reports! You can also schedule them as many times as you like. 🙌
Our only criticism of SEMrush is the price, as it is one of the most expensive tools on our list. If you're budgeting $99.95 every month for marketing tools, this is a great choice for you! 🤑
manga(great name! 😂) is an amazing SEO tool in the industry and our favorite for beginners. It's super easy to use and doesn't require any prior knowledge of this type of tool - you can learn little by little thanks to the tutorials.
The reason Mangools is so great for beginners is that it focuses on the core SEO tools and metrics that a beginner would be most interested in, rather than cluttering the interface with too many features. 🤗🤗
Mangools has a built-in toolkit that can help you find the best keywords, analyze SERP data regardless of your location, find backlink opportunities, track ranking positions and monitor your competitors' websites. There's more, but we don't have all day! 😋
The reporting feature is an added bonus as you won't find many SEO tools for beginners with built-in reporting features! 🥳
It helps you create easy-to-read reports that show you the metrics you want to track in minutes. You can customize them and create different reports for different purposes.
Once again, Mangool's interface is so easy to use that you'll find it super beginner-friendly. Not only is it one of the easiest SEO tools to use, but it's also very inexpensive at $29.90 per month. You can also benefit from the 10-day free trial! 😁😁
Serpstatis an excellent SEO tool for freelance SEO specialists and consultants. That's because it's one of the most affordable options on our list, without compromising on tools or quality. 👏👏👏
This platform has everything you need to maximize your SEO and PPC management efforts.
One of the most outstanding features is the custom reporting tool as well as the built-in tracker and backlink analysis tool. Other tools that Serpstat offers are keyword research, website audits, and competitor research. 🤗
Serpstat offers over 30 tools that you can use, so make the most of it! 😲😲
The reporting feature lets you create clear, concise reports that you can share with clients and colleagues.
Simply drag and drop blocks of data from Serpstat's interface and customize the display using pre-built templates. Then download them as a PDF or send them directly to email addresses.
Pricing for Serpstat starts at $45 per month, although you can try it out with a free account before switching to a paid platform. 👍
5. SE Classification
SE Classificationis one of the most popular SEO reporting tools in the industry. It includes everything you need without the help of unnecessary or expensive third-party tools.
This SEO platform offers tons of tools to help you with all your SEO needs and generate efficient and detailed reports. 😎
Here are just some of the things you can do about SE Ranking:
- Track keyword positions on multiple search engines with 100% accuracy! 🤓🤓
- Track your website backlinks and analyze them.
- Run an audit of your site to see how it's performing in terms of SEO so you can reinforce any issues that may arise.
- Perform keyword research.
- Keep track of your social media platforms and automate your posts to improve your online presence.
- Analyze competitor SEO to consider their keywords and backlinks while monitoring their traffic, insights and more. 🤩
With all this information, what can you not report?
The SE Ranking report builder is easy to use and you can pull data from anywhere on the platform. Simply drag and drop the module you want in the report (examples are Traffic, Competitors, SMM, Marketing Plan and Ratings) into the UI and watch your report come to life! 😆
You can further customize the report and even add notes. Schedule the report to be sent to your email regularly so you can keep track of your SEO efforts! What's not to love?🥰
With plans starting at just $23.53 per month depending on subscription term and usage, this tool is surprisingly affordable. There is also a 14-day free trial!
SEO-Powersuiteis a downloadable tool to create an efficient SEO reporting software solution for your brand. Use it on your desktop to discover a wealth of data that you can use for all kinds of SEO reports. There's a reason it's called POWERsuite! 😏😏
With SEO Powersuite you will find four main toolkits that you can use. They each support a different aspect of your SEO journey - Rank Tracker, SEO SkyGlass, Website Auditor and Link Assistant.
Each of these toolkits has its own built-in reporting feature that you can use to do a variety of things, such as: for example.:
- Find your keyword search position in organic traffic with the Rank Tracker tool.
- Generate backlink reports (and choose the level of detail you want!) with the help of SEO SpyGlass.
- Generate SEO audit report through website auditor.
- Analyze your link building history through reports with your link assistant.
These tools have a lot more features than just generating reports, but this is one of the most useful tools for online marketers who focus on their SEO results. 🧐
Other notable features you will love of SEO Powersuite are flexible report formats, automatic report scheduler, pre-built templates and white label support.
SEO Powersuite doesn't offer the option to pay monthly, so annual costs start at $299. A free option is available, but you'll find that the functionality is much more limited. 🤨
7. Raven Tools
Raven-Toolsis another SEO tool to check if you want to label reports of your data. Pull your information from 30+ third-party platforms to create your WYSIWYG reports.
Raven Tools only focuses on generating the reports, so you need another SEO tool that already has all the data you want to use in your information. Raven Tools can integrate with these tools to enhance them and add SEO reports to your list of offerings. 👍👍👍
You can customize the visual presentation of your reports thanks to the templates and design features that Raven Tools has to offer.
Raven Tools offers you the possibility to create all kinds of reports, e.g. B. Website analytics reports, PPC campaign reports, social media reports and more. 😍
You can create charts and graphs for any KPI you want to visualize and add customizable widgets to them.
Raven Tools integrates with analytics platforms like Google Search Console and Google Analytics. However, it also has its own pre-built tools to help you gather better information and data for your reports.
This includes competitor research, ranking tracking, link building, competitor research, keyword analysis and backlink testing.
Overall, this is a great tool if you already have an SEO marketing platform without the option to generate reports. 😇😇😇
Plans start at $39 per month, other connections are billed separately. Raven Tools offers a 7-day free trial.
8. Night surveillance
night watchIt's a hidden cloud platform that can collect and report massive amounts of website performance data whenever you need it. This tool is designed to ensure you have all the performance and site data you need, right when you need it. 🥳
The dashboard tracks rankings, keyword distribution and site traffic. All this happens in real time and your data is updated without delay.
Nightwatch works with Google Search Console and Google Analytics to ensure the data you see is accurate. You can also use this tool to find competitors for inspiration and see how their content performs.
When it comes to reporting, however, Nightwatch shines with customizable reports that look as good as they do effective. Customize them to report on whatever metrics you want to show, and send them out to the people who want to see them. As simple as that! 😎😎😎
With Nightwatch, you can create reports as complex or as simple as you like. The chart option is a great way to show more detailed and difficult data to clients who might not understand it in writing.
The price isn't bad for the Nightwatch either. With a base price of $19 per month, this is a good tool for anyone just starting out in the SEO world, or for those who aren't sure if they're going to get the most out of the reporting feature of one of the more expensive tools. 💪💪
Supermetrikis a perfect SEO tool for people who need to move information and marketing data between sources and destination.
Keep in mind that you want to report the SEO metrics collected by Ahrefs through Google Data Studio, as Ahrefs doesn't offer a reporting feature. 🥱
Instead of entering all the data bit by bit, you can use Supermetrics to make your job 10x easier! Supermetrics pulls all the data you need from one tool to another, saving you hours of manual work! 🥳🥳🥳
You can even use Supermetrics to schedule automatic transfers between tools to keep you up to date with your regular reports.
There are many supported tools that you can use as connectors and targets, and you can switch between many different tools to get the most out of your subscription.
Speaking of subscriptions, Supermetrics is very flexible when it comes to their plans. Basic plan pricing starts at $59 per month. Don't forget, there's a 14-day free trial you can take advantage of! 🙂🙂
10. Data field
Datenboxis an analytics platform for companies around the world. You can integrate it with several other platforms to create a powerhouse of SEO tools.
Unfortunately, this means that Databox is not a complete SEO platform. However, the integrations are seamless and this tool will help you take your current SEO tool to another level. 🙌🙌🙌
Still, Databox's reporting and data visualization features are amazing and will enhance your SEO efforts and delight your customers. 👌
Databox even includes an option to customize your own KPI dashboards to support your reports.
There are over 70 integration options, so you can use your Databox account with many other programs in your toolkit. You can pull data from these other sources to build your reports. 😁😁
Speaking of reports, over 200 ready-made report templates and hundreds of data blocks are available in Databox for you to drag and drop into your reports. 👌👌
Databox is super flexible as it is able to mix and match your data as well as change the visual aesthetic with nearly endless customization options.
Databox costs a little over $72 per month, but for the seamless integrations and fantastic number of reporting options to play with, we think it's well worth it. A free limited account is also available. 😀
Finally,Buzzsumoit's a marketing platform with reports added to its features. This is an excellent choice if you need to include content analysis research in your reports.
Content marketers need to use data from their content marketing strategy to ensure it is as effective as possible. To do this, Buzzsumo uses information about your competitors' top performing content, top content sharers, backlinks, and more. 😮😮😮
You can then consolidate all of this information into reports that are visually appealing, easy to read, and effectively show you where you can improve your SEO efforts.
Buzzsumo can also be used to generate new content topics and keywords, discover influencers to collaborate with, generate article title ideas, and much more. 🥳
Buzzsumo is another pricier option, with plans starting at $79 per month. However, there is a limited free account that you can try before purchasing the more expensive plan.
Final Verdict: Which is the Best SEO Reporting Tool?
Of the 11 SEO reporting tools we've reviewed today, there are many that you can compare. They all offer amazing reporting features with some other built-in features. So how do you choose the right one for you? 😬
The choice is yours and depends on your business and your needs. If you need an all-in-one tool for your SEO efforts, we can't recommend Surfer SEO highly enough. SEMrush is also a good choice for larger teams with bigger budgets. 🤑🤑
However, if you only need one Mangools, it is a great option for beginners in the world of SEO.
No matter which option you choose, all 11 tools above are great for SEO reporting. What are you waiting for? Take your website to the next level today! 😍😍😍
How do I choose SEO tools? ›
If you choose an SEO tool that offers you as much functionality as you need, it should serve as a valuable asset to your business. If you have the budget, you may also want to consider subscribing to several tools at once, since different tools can provide different insights, even if their functionality is similar.Which software is used in SEO? ›
Users and SEO experts agree that Semrush is one of the most powerful and feature-rich SEO tools available today. Use Semrush for keyword research as well as for conducting in-depth audits of your website, creating and tracking PPC campaigns and improving your overall rankings in search engines.Does Google have an SEO checker? ›
Google Mobile-Friendly Test
One of the simpler Google SEO checkers, the mobile-friendly test tells you whether or not your site is mobile-friendly. It also tells you why or why not.
White-hat SEO improves your search engine ranking on the SERPs while regulating the integrity of your website with the search engine's terms of service. White-hat SEO practices are the best way to create a successful website.
- Screaming Frog.
- Google Search Console. ...
- Google Analytics. ...
- Web Developer Toolbar. ...
- WebPagetest. ...
- Google Page Speed Insights. ...
- Google Mobile-Friendly Testing Tool. ...
- Google's Schema.org Structured Data Testing Tool.
- Panguin Tool. ...
- Wordtracker Scout. ...
- Lipperhey. ...
- Bing Webmaster Tools. ...
- Dareboost. ...
- Siteliner. Get a full SEO report for free. ...
- KWFinder. No-nonsense keyword research tool. ...
- People Also Ask. This free tool pulls questions that appear in the “People Also Ask” section of Google's search results.
- Structured data matters. ...
- Page freshness. ...
- Internal linking (still matters) ...
- Title tags. ...
- Obtain backlinks.
- Using Ctrl+F in the HTML.
- Using Google search operators.
- Using the website's search function.
- Using specific keyword tools.
How can I check my SEO ranking? There are several online tools you can use to check your rankings, e.g. the Seobility Ranking Checker. Just enter your domain and the search term you want to check. The tool will immediately display your domain's ranking as well as the top 100 URLs ranking for this keyword.How do I look for SEO on my website? ›
- Crawl your website.
- Conduct an SEO audit and define your site architecture.
- Update URLs, page titles, and meta descriptions.
- Make sure your keyword is in your URL.
- Include your keyword throughout your page.
- Track keywords and topics for each page.
- Don't keyword stuff.
Can you do SEO yourself? ›
If you've wondered, “Can I do SEO myself?” the answer is definitely. You don't need to hire an outside agency to improve your SEO, and this guide gives you some basic SEO tips to get started.Who uses SEO the most? ›
- Restaurants. Restaurants and cafes can benefit largely from the SEO tools. ...
- Online Business. Running an online business without a proper SEO strategy is basically asking for failure! ...
- Home Repairs and Renovation. ...
- Professional Services. ...
- Real Estate. ...
- Medical Practitioners and Services.
- Google Keyword Planner.
- Long Tail Pro.
- Keyword Tool.
- Moz Keyword Explorer.
- Step 1: Enter the site's URL for which you check the SEO score in the given box.
- Step 2: Click the “Check SEO Score” button.
- Step 3: The utility will conduct SEO analysis of the requested URL and display results in a matter of seconds.
Technically, SEO is free. You're not paying money for SERP placement. Google ranks content based on a number of factors including the E-A-T trio: Expertise, Authority, and Trust. They're going to highly rank those who are seen as valuable resources for users.What does Google SEO cost? ›
Important Facts About SEO Pricing & Costs Include the Following: Average SEO costs are $100-$250 an hour for US SEO agencies. SEO costs often range from $2,500 – $10,000 per month for US agencies. The average SEO plan costs $2819 per month (per Ahrefs)What are 3 main areas of SEO? ›
- On-page SEO – Anything on your web pages – Blogs, product copy, web copy.
- Off-page SEO – Anything which happens away from your website that helps with your SEO Strategy- Backlinks.
- Technical SEO – Anything technical undertaken to improve Search Rankings – site indexing to help bot crawling.
- On-page SEO. Our Beginners Guide to SEO outlines the basics of search engine optimization, and on-page SEO is one of the easiest and most common ways to boost site visibility. ...
- Off-page SEO. ...
- Local SEO. ...
- Technical SEO.
- Target Relevant Primary and Secondary Keywords. ...
- Write Quality Original Content. ...
- Format Your Content for Search Engines & Target Featured Snippets. ...
- Optimize Your Page Title and Meta Description. ...
- Use Short, Descriptive URLs.
- Learn from your competitors.
- Prioritize low-difficulty topics.
- Update old content.
- Fill content gaps.
- Create content hubs.
- Get more backlinks.
- Optimize internal links.
- Fix broken links.
Can I do SEO without paying? ›
SEO can be built to have a strong foundation and then maintained for a relatively low-cost in comparison with PPC or Google Ads. If you want to rank higher in Google without paying - with money - you'll always end up paying in time. You'll have to learn these methods of ranking which can take years to achieve.How can I start SEO as a beginner? ›
- Step 1: Find keywords.
- Step 2: Put keywords in the page title.
- Step 3: Put keywords in the page URL.
- Step 4: Put keywords in your meta description.
- Step 5: Put keywords in your H1 text.
- Step 6: Use keywords in the page's content.
- Step 7: Build links to your website.
- Step 8: Monitor your rank.
The short answer is: no, SEO typically doesn't require much (or any) hands-on coding. You can absolutely do a fine job of SEO without touching code.What are the best SEO tips for beginners in 2023? ›
- TikTok SEO is here to stay. ...
- Always utilize structured data. ...
- AI in Marketing is here to stay. ...
- Know thy user. ...
- Content is still king. ...
- SERPs have changed—and become more intelligent. ...
- Analytics are imperative. ...
- Optimize Content for Voice Search.
There are 4 types of keywords: short-tail, long-tail, questions, and intent targeting keywords.How many keywords should I use for SEO? ›
It's easier for pages to rank if they focus on one topic, so you should focus on two or three primary keywords per page that are reworded variations. Targeting four or more keywords is difficult because there is limited space in the title and meta description tags to target them.How do I know if my SEO company is doing a good job? ›
- Impressions. ...
- Traffic from Organic Searches. ...
- Number of Pages Ranking. ...
- Number of Backlinks. ...
- Referrals from other websites. ...
- Domain & Page Authority. ...
- Brand Mentions. ...
If you see that your backlinks are on the rise, your SEO efforts are working properly. If you see that the number of organic keywords on your website are also increasing, it's safe to assume that you are targeting the correct keywords for your industry and using them successfully in your content.How can I analyze a website for free? ›
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics is the go-to platform for many marketers, in large part because it's totally free, chock-full of features, and comes with the clout of the Google brand name. ...
- Bitly. ...
- Piwik. ...
- Open Web Analytics. ...
- Clicky. ...
- SimilarWeb. ...
- SEMrush. ...
- Moz Keyword Explorer.
Average starting Salary for SEO in India is around ₹0.2 Lakh per year (₹1.7k per month).
Can I earn money from SEO? ›
The simple answer is that SEO can be a great way to make a decent living, and provided you have the skills to scale an SEO practice, the sky's the limit. Nowadays, there are a lot of ways to make money online: from building an ecommerce website to creating a blog to promote products and services.Can you get an SEO job with no experience? ›
To become an SEO specialist, you don't need any specific background experience. People who work in SEO often come from various backgrounds, including marketing and communications, business, and information technology.What kind of businesses need SEO? ›
- Medical Services Industry. Medical services are always on 24/7, and because of this, SEO is essential to reach a wider audience. ...
- Home Repairs and Renovation. ...
- Real Estate. ...
- Professional Services. ...
- Online Businesses. ...
Companies that need SEO include businesses in professional space, tourism, travel, hospitality, digital marketing, and repair service providers. More than 80% of customers do online research before buying a product, and thus you need to rank higher in search results.Why SEO is the most important? ›
In short, SEO is crucial because it makes your website more visible, and that means more traffic and more opportunities to convert prospects into customers. Check out the SEO tools you can use for optimal ranking.Which is the most search software? ›
1. Google. With over 80% of the search market share, Google is undoubtedly the most popular search engine. Additionally, Google captures almost 95% of mobile traffic.What is the best way to automate reports? ›
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a free and widely popular reporting tool. ...
- Google Data Studio. Google Data Studio is another type of free reporting software that enables users to be able to build and configure interactive dashboards. ...
- SolveXia. ...
- Power BI. ...
SEO automation is the process of using software to optimize a website's performance programmatically. Here are a few concrete examples of SEO automations AI-driven. SEO automation is the process of using software to optimize a website's performance programmatically.Can I Automate Google Analytics reports? ›
Once the data is inside a Google Spreadsheet, users can easily manipulate Google Analytics data, create new visualizations, and build internal dashboards. Google Analytics Report Automation (Magic Script) simplifies this process and makes it easy to get the data you want so that you can focus on analysis and reporting.How do you automate SEO tasks? ›
What SEO Tasks Can Be Automated?
- Position tracking.
- Website crawls.
- Monitoring for brand mentions and new links.
- Analyzing the quality of your link profile.
- Analyzing log files.
- Keyword intent analysis.
- Generating meta descriptions at scale.
What are the most common software used to create reports? ›
- Wrike. Best for collaboration on project reporting. ...
- Zoho Analytics. Best reporting tool for easy-to-read charts. ...
- Whatagraph. Best reporting tool for marketing agencies. ...
- DashThis. Unlimited users, data sources, and integrations in all plans. ...
- MeisterTask. ...
- datapine. ...
- Tableau. ...
Report automation is the process through which digital marketing reports are created and automatically updated using a software. The gathered data can then be delivered to specific email addresses on a regular basis with automatic email dispatches.What is replacing SEO? ›
Answer Engine Optimization to Replace Search Engine Optimization.What should be avoided in SEO? ›
- Slow Site Speed. ...
- Bad Reviews on Google. ...
- Faulty Google My Business Verification Code. ...
- Lack of Location-Specific Pages. ...
- Duplicate Content. ...
- Broken Images and Missing Alternative Texts. ...
- Outdated Content and Information on Site. ...
- Not Optimizing Your Website for Mobile.
Using veiled text in your SEO may also get you in trouble eventually. Other common illegal SEO tactics include link farms, using doorway pages, and the misuse of redirecting links. To get the most out of SEO, it's best to be conversant with the various applicable ranking factors, regulations, and best practices.What will replace Google Analytics? ›
The simple version: Universal Analytics is getting replaced by Google Analytics 4 starting July 1, 2023.Can Google Analytics track my website? ›
Adding Google Analytics to your website enables you to track the number of visitors to your site, the search keywords they use to find your site, the time spent on your site, goal conversion and much more.Can Google Analytics track any website? ›
No, Google Analytics does not track if your users visit your competitor's websites after visiting your website. Google Analytics shows only your website's bounce rate and click-through rate. However, you can compare your results with a competitor using other third-party tools like SemRush.How do you track SEO success? ›
- Organic traffic. This KPI measures how many visitors come to your website from organic search results. ...
- Search rankings. ...
- Search visibility. ...
- Links. ...
- Organic CTR. ...
- Branded traffic. ...
- Bounce rate. ...
- Average session duration.
- Know Your Keywords. First things first. ...
- Write High Quality Content (Naturally) ...
- Use Keywords in Your Website Page URLs. ...
- Don't Overlook Page Titles. ...
- Review Every Page for Additional Keyword Placement. ...
- Improve User Experience. ...
- Hire an Expert.
How can I implement SEO on my website? ›
- Choose the right URL.
- Create titles and descriptions for each page.
- Utilize anchor text.
- Add alt text to all your images.
- Give your site structure with the right headers.
- Create quality content.
- Do keyword research.
- Prioritize proactive indexing.