A good SEO reporting tool is a necessary investment for any team investing in organic search.
Honestly, that's the point.
It's much easier to provide automated and/or custom reports with all your important KPIs (or those of your customers) at intervals rather than manually compiling and cross-referencing data every time.
A great SEO reporting software will not only help you streamline your existing operations, but it will also provide you with vital information you need to run successful SEO campaigns.
What is SEO Reporting Software?
Search engine optimization (SEO) reporting software is a system that analyzes your website and shows how it ranks in the SERPs.
IsBest SEO-Softwaretracks metrics like link clicks, URL compliance, and keyword usage, which can help your site rank high in major search engines like Google and Bing. You can conduct keyword research, study your competitors, identify broken links, study backlinks, and find ways to further optimize your site.
You can also use SEO reporting software to check your blog or website for technical issues like duplicate content, security issues, slow loading speeds, and server error pages.
What Features Make a Good SEO Reporting Tool?
Every business has different needs when it comes to SEO reporting software.
For you, it could be checking competitor rankings to see how your business compares, or examining the quantity and quality of your backlinks. It can also be to audit your website or check what keywords you rank for in the SERPs.
Whatever your reasons, choosing the right SEO reporting software for your needs is crucial if you want to fully understand your website's performance. Before we highlight the best tools for this purpose, let's take a look at some factors to consider when making your choice.
1. A clean and easy to navigate user interface
2. A good range of core reporting features such as position tracking, rank tracking, backlink monitoring, drag-and-drop data visualizations, data tracking, and competitor analysis to name a few.
3. Accurate regional data and local information for target countries and demographics.
4. Customizable reports that are easy to export
5. Easy scalability
6. Pre-built integrations with third-party software
7. Advanced features like automation, client integration, quality resources, white label reports and export access can greatly simplify the SEO implementation and change process.
The 9 Best SEO Reporting Software
Here is my list of the best SEO reporting software in 2021.
- growth bar
- Analytical Google
- data field
- Google data study
Image source:growth bar
Ideal for:Freelancers, marketing teams and entrepreneurs
Prices:GrowthBar offers a 5-day free trial. Premium plans start at $29/month and are billed annually
growth baris an easy-to-use SEO platform that helps users increase conversions, improve search engine rankings and drive business growth. This tool also provides you with insights and data to help you run effective organic, paid search and social media marketing campaigns.
With GrowthBar, you can do keyword research and find the right keywords to get better search engine rankings, traffic, and conversions. It suggests keywords and measures key metrics like search volume, search engine rank, CPC value, etc. for each suggested keyword.
This software also allows you to track your website's rankings in the Google SERPs for the keywords you are targeting.
You'll also get information about your competitors' search engine and social media marketing campaigns. You can check your domain authorities, examine your backlinks, view your digital ads, and track the volume of website traffic they get from organic searches.
GrowthBar also allows you to increase your domain authority by getting data on your competitors' domain authority.
You can see the number of websites linking to your competitors and rate their popularity and trustworthiness. With this data, you can launch your own link building campaigns and get site owners to link to your site.
Key Features of GrowthBar
- domain authority
- Competitor organic traffic
- keyword suggestions
- backlink investigation
- Google and Facebook Ads
- Integration mit SpyFu
Benefits of the growth bar
- GrowthBar is really easy to use.
- The beginner plan is very affordable.
- GrowthBar comes with a Chrome extension.
- There are no limits to domain queries or keyword research.
- GrowthBar provides you with all the important data you need for an effective SEO campaign.
Cons of GrowthBar
- GrowthBar's backlink monitoring is simple.
- The keyword suggester doesn't show keyword difficulty scores.
- Due to its simple nature, GrowthBar is not suitable for complex SEO projects.
- You cannot do broken link building with GrowthBar.
Ideal for:Freelancers and teams in a marketing agency and/or SEO agency
Prices:Agency Analytics offers a 14-day free trial. Paid plans start at $49/month and are billed annually
Agency Analytics is a powerful SEO reporting tool used by marketing agency teams to analyze and create SEO related information so they can better serve their clients. Agency Analytics allows teams to automatically generate SEO reports, conduct keyword research, monitor backlinks, and conduct SEO audits, among other things.
Agency Analytics comes with a set of widgets to monitor backlinks and link domains and analyze how audiences are interacting with your marketing campaigns on different social media channels. It also gives them the ability to create custom dashboards that they can use to manage customer marketing campaigns.
Agency Analytics allows teams to monitor their client's search engine rankings on a daily basis. You also have access to SEO ranking updates and can track rankings based on specific locations, be it city level, nationwide or internationally.
The tool's SEO ranking tracker can help teams identify high-growth keywords and uncover niche keywords that may have been overlooked. You can check if certain keywords have high search volume and identify new keywords to target.
Agency Analytics also enables teams to conduct competitive analysis. They can monitor and analyze the search engine rankings of their clients' competitors and identify areas for improvement by analyzing the competitors' backlinks, page authority and domain authority.
Key features of agency analysis
- custom boards
- white label
- automated reports
- inspector on site
- Range Tracker
- task assignment
- Share with customers
- Monitor backlinks
- social analytics
- Creation of employee accounts
- customer reports
- Third party application integrations
Benefits of Agency Analysis
- The user interface is easy to use and navigate.
- Agency Analytics is a cloud-based tool, so you don't need to download any software to use it.
- Users can easily create reports for clients and other team members.
- This tool is compatible with Google and Bing with their localized versions.
- Agency Analytics allows you to examine the top 100 competitors for your selected keywords.
- Agency Analytics performs local and global SEO analysis.
- This tool can appropriately extract information from various data sources.
- Customer service is excellent and supportive.
Disadvantages of Agency Analytics
- Agency Analytics provides so much data that it can be difficult to sort through and understand.
- With Agency Analytics, customization of imported data is limited.
- In lower plans, teams can only monitor five URLs.
Ideal for:SEO professionals and small to large website owners
Prices:Ahrefs offers a 7-day trial for $7. Premium plans start at $82/month and are billed annually
Originally launched in 2011 as a backlink analysis tool, Ahrefs is now a SaaS-based tool that allows you to perform in-depth SEO and backlink analysis on any domain, including those of your competitors. The most outstanding feature of Ahrefs is that it has the largest backlink index in the world (over 22 billion internal backlinks).
The Ahrefs dashboard gives you a graphical overview of key metrics for the websites you're monitoring. It shows you Site Explorer metrics on traffic, authority, and backlinks, a Site Health Score from Site Audit, and ranking trends for keywords you're tracking with Rank Tracker.
Here's a quick rundown of these key Ahrefs features:
Con AhrefsSite-Explorer, you can search any page or website to get a complete backlink analysis, an estimate of the number of keywords the website ranks for, the traffic generated by the website and its traffic value. At a glance, you can see a variety of metrics for the site you're browsing. These metrics include Ahrefs rank, domain score, backlinks, organic keywords, organic traffic, referring domains, and traffic value.
IsRange Trackerallows you to monitor your website for specific keywords in search engines. It shows you all the keywords you rank for and suggests related keywords. This feature provides detailed information for each keyword you enter into the system and summarizes the information for your projects with SEO metrics such as Average Position, Visibility, Traffic, SERP Features, Positions, Distribution, Locations, Keywords, Competitors and Rankings together.
AhrefsSite-AuditThe tool tracks your website and gives you a health score based on extensive website analytics. It also makes detailed suggestions on areas where you can improve your technical SEO.
My favorite Ahrefs feature, theKeyword-Explorer,helps you analyze the keywords that rank in search engines. This feature goes beyond traditional Google search by integrating with YouTube, Amazon and international search engines like Yandex and Baidu.
Once you've entered a keyword, you'll have access to a comprehensive view of keyword metrics like keyword difficulty, search volume, CPC, response rate, and global volume.
Until recently, I used Ahrefs primarily for competitor analysis and keyword research, and I found it to be one of those tools that is very hard to hate. The only downside that really mattered to me was the price. I found it too expensive for my needs at the moment so I canceled my plan.
If I ever need an advanced SEO tool in the future (and I will soon), I will definitely renew my Ahrefs plan. It is so good.
Key features of Ahrefs
- Keyword Explorer
- Range Tracker
- Content Explorer
- Domain comparison
- SEO toolbar
- left intersection
- Detailed SEO analysis
- Filter for data segmentation
Benefits of Ahrefs
- Ahrefs is straightforward and easy to navigate.
- It allows you to track your rankings for different keywords over time.
- It has excellent site-specific crawling capabilities.
- You can with AhrefsKeyword-Trackingbased on devices and locations in 170 countries.
- Ahrefs updates its features and adds new features regularly.
- Ahrefs offers exceptional support with help on every website, comprehensive FAQs, and educational tutorials.
- Ahrefs does not offer a free plan or trial. It can also get very expensive.
- This software is aimed at SEO experts, not beginners and experienced digital marketers.
- It has no affiliate program.
- While Ahrefs has excellent help on the website, it's difficult to get in-person support.
Ideal for:Small businesses, websites and blogs
Prices:The Google Search Console is oneFree SEO tool
Originally known as Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console (GSC) is a free tool that helps users monitor their website's performance, view backlinks, submit sitemaps, find traffic, and troubleshoot technical errors. It also helps improve keyword rankings in Google SERPs.
I often use GSC to analyze my personal blog and I love it for several reasons. First, GSC is completely free (duh!). Second, it offers a wealth of information for all types of websites, especially websites that represent companies and brands.
Contrary to popular belief, GSC isn't just for exploring new keyword ranking opportunities or running an SEO campaign. While this tool performs these functions well, it can also provide data that can help you further optimize your SEO campaigns.
In my opinion, the GSC's most valuable resource is its performance report. In this report, you can see key information about your website's organic performance and track KPIs that are important to the continued growth of your business. The performance report provides details on impressions, clicks, CTR and the average position of your website in Google search.
This allows you to identify high CTR keywords and find the searches people are using to find your site. You can also use the data to determine keywords that best reflect the search behavior and intent of your site visitors. That way, you know how to optimize your on-page content and create new content that better aligns with your current high-CTR, high-value traffic.
Most importantly, GSC can help you find and fix technical issues (manual penalties, crawl errors, detected malware, increase in 404 pages, etc.) to ensure your web pages are properly indexed and accessible to visitors . . When technical issues are found on your site, GSC will send you email alerts and when you've fixed those issues, you can notify Google.
Despite all these positive aspects, I do not recommend using GSC as the only SEO tool. I've noticed that average position data can sometimes be inaccurate, especially if your site impressions and clicks are low. But I love that you can link your Google Analytics account to GSC.
If you don't want to use GSC, Google Ads is a great alternative.
Main features of Google Search Console
- Google Analytics-Integration
- Submitting pages for indexing
- Mobile-first indexing
- Errors and unindexable pages
- Evaluate user interaction
- Page ranking in search results
- Keyword analysis through search queries
- Diagnosis of technical problems of the website
- Notifications when problems are detected on the website
Benefits of the Google Search Console
- GSC is completely free to use.
- It has a clean and attractive interface.
- With GSC you can easily measure the performance of your keyword campaigns.
- You can track and monitor your website's backlinks.
- With GSC you can identify and disavow bad links.
- You can submit a sitemap directly to Google for crawling.
- GSC gives you access to important website data such as total impressions, total clicks, average CTR and position, location and device-based visits, and the search queries your website ranks for.
- GSC helps you identify and fix technical errors related to security, website indexing, website crawling, website loading, structured data and mobile usability.
Disadvantages of Google Search Console
- You cannot submit an HTML sitemap.
- GSC does not provide website data to search engines other than Google.
- Sometimes the error page might not update quickly, so the issues you fixed will still show up.
- The position ranking data provided may not be accurate unless you have a significant number of clicks and impressions.
Ideal for:SEO experts and companies of all sizes
Prices:SEMRush offers a 7-day free trial. Paid plans start at $99.95/month and are billed annually
Developed in 2005, SEMRush is a full-featured SEO reporting tool that helps marketers and agencies with digital marketing aspects such as keyword research,content marketing, PPC, competitor analysis, SEO etc.
SEMRush provides lots of information about your website that you can use to create content that drives traffic, understand search intent, identify link building opportunities, and make changes to technical areas of your website to improve SERP rankings.
While looking for a good keyword research tool for my blogging needs, I came across SEMRush and tried their Pro plan free trial. The first thing that struck me about this tool was its rich feature set. You can do almost anything with SEMRush: keyword research, advertising research, market research, backlink research, SEO audits, ranking tracking and much more. You can even use it to track your social media stats and schedule posts for all your social media channels.
SEMRush's interface is very visual. There are automatically generated charts and you can compare your domains and do competitive analysis with just a few clicks. There's a PPC keyword tool to help you collect keywords and an ad builder to help you come up with clever ad ideas and create HTML ads for your Google Display Network campaigns.
However, my favorite feature of SEMRush was the SEO copywriting assistant. It helps you to optimize your article or content based on your top 10 Google competitors. This plugin allows you to scan your content for originality and improve your content's readability while maintaining your brand voice.
Additionally, SEMRush offers an active SEO marketing community to help you learn more about SEO and educate you on the ever-evolving SEO best practices. It also integrates seamlessly with helpful SEO tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
Key Features of SEMRush
- keyword research
- traffic analysis
- SEO writing assistant
- Organic and advertising research
- position tracking
- Audience Insights
- link monitoring
- ad maker
- market scout
- automated reports
Benefits of SEMRush
- This tool can help you track a competitor's rankings and compare them to yours. In fact, you can add up to ten competing domains to your SEO campaign.
- SEMRush gives you detailed insights into your website's performance and can increase your chances of ranking higher in the SERPs.
- SEMRush provides detailed reports on your domain analysis and SEO audits.
- You can conduct a location-based search to find out how your local competitors rank in the top ten pages of Google SERPs for any keyword.
- SEMRush will email you every week if there are any ranking changes.
- Even with the entry-level plan, SEMRush allows you to pull a generous number of domain analysis reports per day - 3,000 reports to be exact.
- SEMRush offers support via phone, email, and live chat.
Cons of SEMRush
- Like Ahrefs, SEMRush can be very expensive.
- SEMRush has a bit of a learning curve, so you may need tutorials to understand all of the information provided.
- The information provided by SEMRush is for Google only. There is no data for other search engines like Yahoo and Bing.
- The highest plan in the price level (business plan) only allows one user account. If you want more than one person to have access to your account, you will have to pay extra money per user.
- SEMRush does not provide any information about the number of backlinks you need to rank for a keyword.
- You only get access to API credits if you subscribe to the Business plan.
Ideal for:Small businesses, marketing agencies and corporations.
Prices:Moz offers a 30-day free trial. Premium plans start at $179/month
Moz Pro is a full-featured SEO package that helps businesses improve their search engine rankings and online visibility. It allows you to track and manage rankings, as well as research keywords, optimize pages, report performance, evaluate links, and identify technical SEO solutions.
Moz automatically scans for SEO opportunities, website errors, etc., providing valuable insights that help you save time by adapting your content accordingly and streamlining workflows. This tool uses multiple tools to keep you informed of ranking fluctuations and prioritizes each based on its severity.
The main features of Moz Pro are:
by MozKeyword Explorergives you access to over 500,000 searched keywords and provides accurate keyword volume estimates. It also provides valuable suggestions for targeting long-tail keywords. This tool shows how popular a search query is, how difficult it is to rank for the search query, and other related searches to include in your content.
There is apriority scoreis displayed for each keyword entered. This metric quantifies the importance of the keyword to your business and is based on the keyword's search volume, CTR, and competition rates.
by MozLink-ExplorerIt has an index of more than 40 billion links. This feature is great for tracking brand mentions and new links, which will help you understand how your site is ranking in the SERPs. Calculates the SEO strength of a domain name and its web pages based on domain authority and page authority.
Link-Exploreruses industry metrics to access and analyze top links to help find new link opportunities (across competing domains), discover unlinked mentions, and restore broken links. You can also find and remove potentially harmful links that could penalize you.
by MozWebsite-CrawlingThe tool highlights several serious technical issues on your website, including missing title tags, bad redirects, duplicate content, and response code errors that can hamper your SEO performance. It includes tips and links to guides on how to fix these errors, which are great for users who have never made technical SEO changes to their websites.
Website-Crawlingprioritizes issues based on severity and automatically alerts you when your domain's status changes significantly.
Moz Pro also has built-in reporting tools that allow for in-depth SERP analysis. With these reports, you can see how your website, content, and web pages are performing in the SERPs and what to do to improve your SERP performance. Reports can be exported to PDF or CSV format for further analysis.
Main features of Moz Pro
- Global ranking tracking
- Local and mobile rankings
- Universal and advanced search rankings
- link options
- Keyword Explorer
- page optimization
- Detailed SERP reports
- Automated and personalized reports
- report export
Benefits of Moz Pro
- Moz helps you discover relevant keywords to target your content.
- Moz helps you discover content that needs improvement to rank better in the SERPs.
- Moz helps you understand how your competitors rank for specific keywords.
- Moz's keyword tracking tool helps you track keyword progress over weeks and months.
- Moz's on-page grader helps you scan your website to find technical problems with your web pages and improve them.
- Moz can track keywords on major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing in 200 countries.
Disadvantages of Moz Pro
- Moz's interface is not very intuitive.
- Moz's reporting feature can be difficult to configure and customize.
- If your business relies heavily on competitor analysis, Moz's competitor analysis feature may seem simple.
- Unlike SEMRush, Moz Pro doesn't provide tools to manage link reach.
Image source:Analytical Google
Ideal for:Bloggers and businesses of all sizes.
Prices:Google Analytics is a free tool.
Google Analytics (GA) is SEO reporting software that allows you to track your website traffic and gain valuable insights into what's happening on your website. The GA Dashboard helps you sort your website data, so you can use it to optimize your marketing campaigns and identify the things you need to do to grow your business.
To help you understand who your customers are, where they come from, and what actions they take on your website, GA provides you with four basic reports. They are:
The Hearing Reports
These reports show you the number of active users over a customizable time period. You can see your users' session lengths, when they were last on your website, the device, channel and platform they used, and the revenue they've generated so far.
Audience reports also show you specific details about your visitors, such as age, gender, the country they are in, the language they speak, and their interests.
These reports are used to compare the performance of different marketing channels and identify which sources are sending quality traffic that leads to conversions. It groups the traffic coming to your website into the different channels it came from (organic, email, referral, CPC, AdWords, social media, campaigns, etc.) and shows you which source(s) most most effective is/are.
Acquisition reports also show the performance of organic search traffic, top search queries, your impressions in search results, and post-click engagement data, e.g. Ecommerce Conversion Rate and Bounce Rate.
These reports help you to interpret the behavior of your users on your website. In these reports you can see how often your users visit and/or return to your website. It individually breaks down distribution and engagement patterns for new and returning users, giving you insights into your website's return value.
Behavior reports show you the path your users take on your website, ie. H. the page you entered and the page you left. It also shows how long your users stayed on your website and what technologies they are using to consume your content.
Google Analytics conversion reports provide metrics to evaluate the value of your online business, be it revenue or other valuable events, e.g. B. Signups, Leads, Subscribers. You can dig deeper into the conversion funnel with the preset tracking options or customize your own.
Google Analytics conversion reports provide metrics to evaluate the value of your online business, be it revenue or other valuable events, e.g. B. Signups, Leads, Subscribers. You can dig deeper into the conversion funnel with the preset tracking options or customize your own. Conversion reports can give the user information on how to target their audience to achieve the bottom line: sales and revenue.
Functions of Google Analytics
- campaign measurement
- promotional reports
- custom dimensions
- flow visualization
- Mobile Ad Measurements
- content experiments
- Audience Data and Reporting
- mobile traffic
- traffic sources
- real-time reports
- Multichannel funnel
- universal analytics
Benefits of Google Analytics
- GA has an easy to navigate user interface.
- GA user paths and flows can help you better understand how your website visitors move through your content.
- The reports show how visitors from each source are interacting with your website.
- GA tracks a variety of website analytics in detail.
- GA metrics are easy to understand and can help you make informed decisions about your website.
- GA is ideal for creating reports to present to your team and/or clients.
- GA seamlessly integrates with popular platforms like Zendesk, WordPress, Shopify, and Marketo.
Disadvantages of Google Analytics
- It can be difficult to set up more than one Google Analytics account.
- Unlike the web version, the GA Mobile App does not have an intuitive user interface.
- GA detects fake traffic from spam bots.
- Integrating GA into other applications can be a complicated process.
- GA uses last click attribution by default.
- GA doesn't show the search queries that users use to find your site.
Image source:data field
Ideal for:companies of all sizes
Prices:Databox offers a free forever plan. Paid plans start at $72/month.
Databox is a tracking and reporting software that helps you keep all your important metrics and KPIs in one place. This tool collects all your relevant information and presents it to you in a simplified way.
With Databox you can easily set and track your goals. With Databox you can track goals like clicks from email subscribers, number of new visitors and traffic sessions. You can use the analytics on your dashboard to assess your performance and then you can set new goals that are realistic and achievable for your business.
After you set a goal, Databox uses charts - a line chart, bar chart, number pad and gauge chart - to show you the progress you've made. Each of these charts gives you comparisons of how your metrics have changed over time and allows you to see how close you are to your goal.
In addition to setting realistic goals, Databox also allows you to generate reports. You can choose a report template from a variety of pre-built templates or create your own custom report where you can remove unnecessary metrics and display exactly the information you need. HeDatabox query generatorIt allows you to pull custom data from your built-in apps and generate advanced reports on every aspect of your marketing campaign, including SEO, PPC, and social media.
Databox integrates seamlessly with other popular apps and tools such as Facebook, Marketo, Shopify, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Salesforce. You can link your Databox account to the platforms you use most and create custom reports that contain the information you need.
With Databox you can streamline your tracking and reporting process and reduce the overall time you spend creating reports.
Data Box Features
- graphics and tables
- real-time update
- Email Reports
- Internal, external and consolidation data sources
- historical snapshots
- GDPR compliance
Benefits of Databox
- Databox has a clear and intuitive user interface.
- Databox makes it easy for you to understand complex data sets.
- Drag-and-drop features on the dashboard allow you to customize them, no coding knowledge required.
- With Databox you can set achievable goals for your company.
- With Databox you can update data in real time.
- Databox integrates with popular apps like Medium, Convertkit, Ahrefs, Zapier, Monday.com, etc.
- Databox has a mobile app that allows you to track and monitor your data on the go.
Data box cons
- Databox can be very expensive.
- It can be a bit tricky to set up some integrations in Databox.
- Databox lacks extensive customization features.
- Databox limits the number of simultaneous dashboards.
- It can be difficult to select custom ranges for data analysis.
9.Google data study
Image source:Google data study
Ideal for:Small Business, Medium Business and Enterprise
Prices:Google Data Studio is a free tool.
Google Data Studio (GDS) is the part of the Google Analytics 360 suite that helps you transform analytical data from other platforms into optimized reports with data visualization.
GDS reports are customizable and easy to understand. You can experiment with fonts, colors, labels, size, and borders. You can drag and customize the chart metrics as you like and add your company logo to the reports you create.
You can integrate your GDS dashboard into an ecosystem that reads HTML simply by copying and pasting the cut iframe. This saves your audience time by not having to log into Data Studio. While this isn't a viable solution for integration into a SaaS application, it works well for internal use.
Google Data Studio integrates seamlessly with other applications in the Google ecosystem such as Big Query, Google Analytics, Google Sheets, etc. In fact, GDS allows you to import any type of data as long as it's in Google Sheets. You can share reports directly with your team and your team members can edit them like any other Google Doc.
Main features of Google Data Studio
- Modern and interactive data visualizations
- ready-made templates
- Automated and customizable reports with real-time data
- unlimited widgets
- dynamic control
- filter tools
- Optional chart metrics
- Data combination
- work in groups
- Integration with other applications in the Google suite
Benefits of Google Data Studio
- GDS is completely free to use.
- GDS is entirely cloud-based and fully managed, so you don't need to install any software to use it.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- You can extract data from up to 12 different data sources.
- GDS originated in the Google ecosystem and has the sharing mechanisms and granular access control typical of all Google applications.
- GDS supports live data connections.
- GDS gives you access to unlimited widget options.
Disadvantages of Google Data Studio
- GDS does not allow reports to be exported as PDF, CSV or other file types. The only way to share GDS reports is to share the URL.
- You cannot automate report submission in GDS.
- Compared to other BI tools, GDS has average views.
- If your business relies heavily on metrics, you may need developer resources to automate the data.
Finding the most relevant SEO tools for website analytics can be difficult and intimidating. It doesn't help that there are hundreds of tools on the market designed just for this purpose. However, this list narrows your options down a bit.
If your budget is tight, you can use the free tools on this list: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Data Studio. However, you should combine these tools with other complementary tools to get better results and lighten your workload. GrowthBar and AgencyAnalytics are great options for this purpose as their paid plans are a bit cheaper.
If you have multiple clients or run an agency, tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, Databox, and AgencyAnalytics come in handy. SEMRush and Ahrefs are particularly good options when you need a complete SEO package and not just a reporting tool. Databox is great if you just need a tool for your website as they have a free plan forever.
If you want to test the waters before buying any tool, be sure to check out Moz Pro and AgencyAnalytics. Moz offers an amazing 30-day free trial!
Overall, your choice of the right SEO reporting tool should depend on the nature of your business, your business needs, and your budget.